You are eligible for benefits of this policy if you are the owner and original consumer of new Greenball tires, bearing Department of Transportation- prescribed tire identification numbers. Tires must be a Greenball brand tire, with corresponding DOT #'s. If you are not certain our Warranty Department may verify this for you.
What is Warranted and for how long?
Your Greenball tires are warranted against failure due to factory defective materials and workmanship for 2 years from invoice date of purchase; verified by original or copy of invoice. If invoice is not available your Greenball tires will be warranted for (4) years from date of manufacture. That information is found within the DOT code.
Any questions regarding Greenball's Warranty policy, please call our warranty specialists at: 1-866-767-9637
If the tire fails due to defective material(s) or workmanship during the first 10% of tread wear, the tire will be replaced with a new comparable tire without charge (see section titled 'What is not covered' for complete details)
Tread wear Prorated Replacement Tires that do not qualify for free replacement(s) will be replaced with new, comparable tire based upon the remaining "value" of the tire (percentage of tread worn, multiplied by our "current pre-determined adjustment price"). Owner pays the mounting charge.
Definition of a Comparable Tire
A "comparable" new Greenball tire may either be the same line of tire, or, in the event the disabled tire is out of production or is unavailable, the same basic or equal construction and quality with different sidewall or configuration. If the tire owner requests a higher-priced tire instead, the owner must pay the price difference for "upgrade".
Computing Tread wear
Tread wear is computed as a percentage of the original, usable tread. The original, usable tread does not include the last 2/32nd inch of tread depth for safety reasons.
Greenball Tire Obligations
- Any participating dealer in the USA or Canada can make replacements qualifying under this warranty. Greenball will work with dealers across the nation to ensure the tire is replaced in a proper manner.
The tire is the appropriate SIZE and LOAD RANGE for the vehicle according to the vehicle manufacturer's recommendation.
- No claims will be recognized unless submitted through proper Greenball Corp. warranty channels and in accordance with our standard claim procedures. Tire(s) must be surrendered to Greenball Corporation for inspection purposes.
- Provide all information sought by the adjusting dealer or authorized persons.
- Relinquish ownership of the tire upon adjustment.
- Returns of non adjustable tires will be honored with prepayment of freight charges.
- You are responsible for payment for any extra services that you request (of the tire dealer) that are not covered by this warranty. This warranty gives you specific rights, which may vary from state to state.
NOTE: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Please call our Warranty toll free at 866-767-9637. Our product warranty specialist will confirm the Greenball tires, and discuss your tire issue with you. He/She will find a tire dealer nearest you whom you may take the Greenball tire(s) to for replacement.
- Tire(s) must be surrendered to Greenball Corporation for inspection purposes.
- Greenball Corporation will work with the tire dealer to supply you with the proper "like quality/construction" replacement tire in an effective manner.
What is NOT covered by the warranty?
- Greenball does not pay for mounting, balancing, or labor. Greenball does not cover loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, costs of towing or transportation or consequential damages of any nature.
- Tires/ Wheels which have been patched, plugged, or repaired or on to which liquid balancers have been applied. Patching, repairing of tires, or applying sealant on tire will automatically VOID any warranty.
- Failure, damage, or irregular wear caused by driving in violation of SPEED, LOAD, or TEMPERATURE RATINGS.
- Failure due to fire, accident, malicious mischief, improper inflation, improper use, running flat, over-loading or road hazards. Examples of road hazards include nails, glass, and other foreign objects and natural/ manmade defects or obstacles such as excavations, construction, potholes, and chuckholes.
- Damages caused by road hazards include cuts, snags, punctures, scuffs, carcass bruises and impact breaks.
- Premature or irregular wear due to improper inflation or alignment.
- Tire(s) presented by other than the original consumer.
- Cosmetic weather cracking.
- Any implied warranty, including merchantability or fitness, is limited to the duration of this written warranty or four (4) years.
- Damage caused by improper maintenance or service (see below for essential maintenance information)
- Self-mounted tires - Greenball highly advises against and discourages self-mounting of tires. A professional should do any type of mounting, as it can be very dangerous if not done properly. Greenball does not condone non-professional mounting. Greenball cannot be held responsible for damaged items, accidents, or injuries due to a non-professional mounting of the consumers tires.
- EXCLUDES ATV/UTV PRODUCTS
NOTE: This limited warranty is the entire warranty given by Greenball and Greenball's complete obligation set forth herein. No one has the authority to imply, suggest, agree, represent, warranty or promise contrary to the terms hereof.
PROPER MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY INFORMATION
Any tire, no matter how well constructed, may fail due to improper maintenance or service factors, creating a risk of property damage and serious or fatal injury. For your safety, comply with the following:
1. Check air pressure monthly when tires are "cold". Use an accurate tire air pressure gauge. Do not reduce pressure when tires are hot.
2. Proper inflation is essential. Under-inflation produces flexing of sidewalls and builds up heat to the point that premature tire failure may occur. Over-inflation can cause the tire to be more susceptible to impact damage.
3. Never overload your tires. The maximum load capacity and maximum inflation pressure are molded into the sidewall of your tire. Overloading builds up excessive heat and can lead to early tire failure. Overloading a tire will render a tire ineligible for warranty, and is a common mistake people make.
4. Avoid damaging objects (Potholes, glass, nails, curbs, Etc.), which may cause internal tire damage. Continued use of a tire that has suffered internal damage (which may not be visible externally) can lead to dangerous tire failure.
Determination of the internal damage will require dismounting of the tire and examination, all to be done only by a professional.
5. Property damage and serious or fatal injuries can also result from the following causes:
- Improper tire mounting and inflation procedures may cause the tire bead to break with explosive force during installation of the tire on the rim. The rim load must equal or exceed the tire max load specifications. Clean and lubricate the rim and beads. Do not exceed the maximum recommended pressure to seal the beads. ONLY SPECIALLY TRAINED PERSONS SHOULD MOUNT TIRES.